Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

we had an adventure

for our spring break, husband and i went to san francisco.  we had so much fun!

and here is what i learned from our adventure:

-it is a long drive to san francisco.

-when i drive for a long time, my second to last toe on my left foot falls asleep.  it's totally weird.

-traffic in big cities is insane.  i am so lucky husband didn't mind driving all week.  related, we couldn't have done it without a gps.
(view from the temple terrace)

-going to the temple is a really good way to start an adventure.

-we are hopeless.  trying to catch a bus was a huge ordeal.  we couldn't figure it out.  so we walked back to the bay from chinatown.

-san francisco has some of the coolest stores!  the san francisco sock market? definitely bought myself a pair of these.
(they are sharks.  eating my feet.  just in case you couldn't tell.)
there was also a left-handed store.  so a store for me and one for my sweet lefty husband.  i wanted him to get a left-handed notebook or something, but he did not.

-san francisco clearly does not believe in parking lots.  parking lanes on the road?  super, super weird.

-i love the ocean.
this was the first time i ever saw the ocean.  it was the first time i ever put my feeties in it.  and i just think that's really cool.  on the other side of that water is japan.
-when you lose your phone in the ocean (husband) it won't break.  but it will get a superpower and you will never need a phone charger again.



(how pretty is this?)

-adventures with my sweetheart are my favorite.  we'll have many 
more someday.

(the golden gate bridge.  because san francisco.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, you