Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm having a super productive day.

And I'm feeling awesome about it.

I don't have classes Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I usually sleep pretty late.  Which I did today because these days 8:30 is late.  But when I woke up, I went right to making my bed and got ready and washed some dishes.......

Grandma sent us a package.  She sent us Pocahontas.  Pocahontas is my favorite movie, don't judge.  And my grandma is the best.

I was able to get reading done for my English class at work, and write a response to it at home on my lunch break.  I took a quiz for my independent study course, which I'm never motivated to be very productive in.

And I just started another paper for English.  My paper is on Tangled.  And I think that's really cool.  Last night I watched Tangled and called it research.

After dinner, I'll stop by two art exhibitions and get two days worth of credit for art insights........

and after that husband and I will have a much-earned date night and go see one of our friends perform in Chicago (The musical.  We aren't actually going to Chicago.)

All in all I think this is shaping up to be a rather splendid day.

I might have cried at this scene last night.  I'm overly emotional. It's fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love, you