Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

it's fine, I'll just pretend...

"love isn't finding a perfect person
it's finding an imperfect person, and seeing them
perfectly."

oh, rolfe.  we fall for him every single time,
but then he breaks our hearts.
every
single
time.

so. don't judge me. 
this is one of my favorite movies of all time.
and aww ...they're so in love.


marius&eponine
"if he asked, I'd be his"
-les miserables

"and at last I see the light, and it's like the fog has lifted
and at last I see the light, and it's like the sky is new
all at once, everything looks different, now that I see you."
-tangled

dear tangled,
you break my heart a little more every time I watch you.
so how come I can't stop?
love, me

"we are all a little weird.  and life is a little weird.
and eventually, we will find someone whose weirdness
matches our own.  and then we join up in mutual weirdness
and call it love."
-image from keith urban's "better life" video.  I don't really know how I'm supposed to credit these things.  I get most of my photos from google images...



someday, I'll be married in a castle like this.

because true love stories
never have endings.

dear marius,
find me ...soon
love,
your cosette

love is ... not what the movies make it out to be
you think it is
being in love is the greatest feeling in the world
I promise.  nothing is better.
you think everything is perfect.
then life smacks you in the face.

sometimes, love stories just make me sick.
or they make me bitter and angry
but all the time
they make me go "aww...."
all the time, they make me smile.
all the time, I sort of like to pretend that it's me in the stories
and imagine that life is perfect.
what can I say?

i love love.
and someday, I hope I find it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love, you